What’s wrong with me? Why can’t I find true love? Why does it seem like it’ll never happen for me, and what am I doing wrong? I see everyone else prospering in love, but I feel so hopeless…
- There’s nothing wrong with you, you just have to be true to you, and not be a repetitive lover. What does that mean? Evaluate what has NOT worked for you, and do the polar opposite.
- You can’t find love, because you’re looking! STOP chasing love. It will come to you! Timing is everything. We become impatient, and take matters into our own hands. God has a plan for us, and if we’re honest, we haven’t done a great job so far.
- We focus so much on what others have, and lose sight of what we actually have ourselves. People only let you see what they want – you can’t judge a book by its cover, and your love is yours to experience…
We want love, but when it comes to sticking to our guns, we lose all sense of self. I know it’s been a while, but that doesn’t mean to lose your values, panties and mind, as soon as someone gives you a little attention. There is actually someone that will give you exactly what you want, but you have to stand firm on what you want and believe. Trust what you have to offer, and it will speak for itself, and attract the same.
I’m guilty too, and here’s what I’ve learned:
- No matter how much you give of yourself, if that person isn’t ready, it won’t work.
- It only makes you question love, relationships and your ability to make sound decisions.
- It makes you bitter!
- You end up in multiple, unstable and dead end relationships.
- You create soul ties that are hard to break.
If you want a man that’s a Christian, don’t kick it at clubs every weekend, and don’t fall for, “I don’t go like I should.” This is an excuse and evasive of the truth.
If you want the love you truly deserve, start standing up for you, stop lying about what you want, and that person will love you and won’t blink or think twice about answering the call!
Terry D. ❤️